4V300 Solenoid Valve
Model: 4V310-08; 4V320-08; 4V430C-15; 4V330C-08; 4V330E-08; 4V310-10; 4V320-10; 4V330C-10; 4V330E-10;4V330P-10
1. High-strength aluminum alloy botton cover
2. One-time machining of valve lever by CN,high precision
3. Valve body was machining by CNC.clean and beautifull
4. spacial processing of inner hole,small friction resistance and low starting pressure
5. High-precision pilot accessories .excitation time of only 0.05 seconds
6. imported seals ,the life up to 10 millions of times
7. Aluminum alloy piston is not easy to damage
8. Embedded copper nut not easy to loose
9. with a manual device for installaton and testing
10. Copper coil has avariety of voltage available for selection
4V300 Solenoid Valve Types
4V300 Solenoid Valve Specifications
4v300 Solenoid Valve Uses
1.Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2.It’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3.Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”, “actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4.Notice the flow direction of air during installation, P is the air intake, A (B) is the work port and R (S) is the exhaust outlet.
5.Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
6.Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting to fittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
7.To keep the dust away, please use the silencer for the exhaust ports. Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.
8.After installing, please use the manual override to test valve first.
If you need a 4V300 solenoid valve price list, please contact us by e-mail, we will give you an affordable price.
- product: 4V300 Solenoid Valve
- Brand: AIRSKY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 13506677109
- * We can help you with all your requests, including product design, non-standard products and OEM, etc.